Friday, July 20, 2012

Avengers Academy #33

Writer: Christos Gage
Penciler: Timothy Green II
Inker: Jeff Huet
Colorist: Chris Sotomayor
Letterer: VC's Joe Caramagna
Publisher: Marvel Comics
Price: $2.99
Release Date: July 18th, 2012

This is the third part and conclusion of the "What the Heart Wants" arc in Avengers Academy and the last actual AvX tie-in for this title. My understanding is the next arc in this series will be an aftermath thing dealing with the school being disbanded....or whatever.

ANYHOW, the comic is the continuation of Emma Frost coming after Juston's Sentinel with the desire of completely wiping it off of the face of the Earth. The fight isn't anything too epic but there is an emotional page with tear rolling down Juston's face as Emma attacks his robot friend.

I am slowly growing fond of this title and am interested to see what will follow all of this AvX stuff. I am going to give it the next arc to truly capture my attention and I hope that it has something to show me.

I give Avengers Academy #33 7/10. It is worth the read but if you miss it...you really aren't missing much...

No comments:

Post a Comment