Friday, July 20, 2012

Weekly Pull for 7/18

Hey all! I must say that this week had some amazing comics attached to it...that is one of the reasons it took so long to write this week! I have been super busy and there were a ton of things.

To start with, I started reading Scarlet Spider which is probably the best comic I have picked up in the past year. It has consistently given solid books each month and it even has a smaller cover price! Crazy stuff right? So, if you have any love for Spidey, give it a shot. I will have a review for the first seven issues...because...well...I read all seven in one sitting because it had to happen.

So, the pulls for this week were (officially):

Avengers Academy #33
Uncanny X-Men #16
Avengers vs. X-Men round 8
Scarlet Spider #7

The reviews for these books will follow...and they were good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment