Friday, February 15, 2013

Cable and X-Force #4

Writer: Dennis Hopeless
Artist: Salvador Larroca
Colorist: Frank D'Armata
Letterer: Joe Sabino
Publisher: Marvel Comics (Dan Buckley)
Price: $3.99
Release Date: February 13th, 2013

This title has now finally gone full circle. The questions that surrounded the first panel of issue #1 is answered by the time you close the back cover here. The question is, was it done well?

In all reality I have enjoyed the story telling thus far. Each small element of the tale has been tightly woven into the moments portrayed in this issue and I am truly interested in how this group of X-Force is going to make it out of the trouble they have gotten themselves into. I am also interested as to what Cable has planned before he allows the team to turn themselves in.

I think the fact that Colossus is struggling with the choices that are made makes me begin to like him as I did before the events of AvX. Each character is bringing something interesting to the table and I can't wait to see it develop more. Four issues in and I can't say that I am hooked but I am definitely interested to see what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment