Friday, July 31, 2015

Weekly pulls for 07/29/2015

I find myself struggling this week to find things to ramble on about. There isn't too much exciting jumping at me from the comic book world, and honestly, my focus has been on gaming. With my summer break coming to a close, I am rushing to finish a few games that have been sitting on my shelf for the past year so that the collection doesn't continue to grow and remain not played. I mean, I just got to Bastion this past week and am sad it took so many years to give my attention to such a masterpiece.

Even though my focus has been elsewhere, I did acquire five books from my comic shop. I found myself overwhelmed with Doctor Who, a nice return from a series that was on hiatus and another piece from Secret Wars:

Doctor Who: The Ninth Doctor #003
Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor #013
Doctor Who: The Twelfth Doctor #010
Sex Criminals #011 - Pick of the Week!
X-Men '92 #002

Again, I am starting to battle my desire to continue on with all of the Doctor Who titles, especially the Twelfth Doctor, but the review will reveal more about those ponderings. Remember to give the new episode of The Panel Scanners (found on iTunes!) a listen and until next time, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment