Friday, July 10, 2015

Weekly Pulls for 7/08/2015

Well another week has passed so that means there were more comics to be had. On Wednesday I posted a twitter pic (follow me if you want @philthec) of all of the books that I grabbed this week which was a hefty few. I was worried that this would happen when Secret Wars started to pick up and more titles were released together and I was not wrong. I hope that more books start to fizzle a bit so that I can focus on a smaller number of books to give better and faster responses to my readers.

That said, I don't want to make excuses. I really try to get this thing up by Thursday if at all possible but know that, as I have said before, my real life will take priority over the blog and if things get too overwhelming again the blog may suffer. I will try to always keep my readers (you guys) updated if that were to happen and I will try my best to not just fall off of the face of the Earth like I did last time.

Anyhow, I have changed my format again a bit. It is a lot closer to how I was doing it before, but rather than posting eight times on social media and flooding everyone's timelines, I have decided to include links to reviews of the books on my pull page (this one) so that folks can access the reviews they actually care about. I also included a numeric rating (take it with a grain of salt, it is opinion) at the bottom of the reviews. I will also be making a pick of the week, will label it here, and then again next to the rating on the final review.

Okay, enough of that jibbering. The main reason you are here is because of comics, she here are the pulls:

Age of Apocalypse #1
The Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #2 - Pick of the week!
Black Science #16
Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor #14
Inferno #3
Spider Island #1
Spider-Verse #3

As always, feel free to leave comments on this post or any of the reviews. Let me know if you have recommendations for how to make the site better, things you would like to see in reviews or if there is something that I am not reading that you feel like I should be! I love reading new stuff and I love chatting with my readers. Well, until next time all, be sure to listen to The Panel Scanners (now on iTunes!) and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment