Thursday, October 3, 2013

Weekly pulls for 10/2/13

After an incredibly heavy week of books, I was able to leave my shop with only four books in tow this week. It was also a bit exciting to see basically two books that are not falling in my current runs. One of those, Marvel Knights Spider-Man, was truly a pleasure to see. I remember the old Marvel Knights stuff and remember loving the stories. I am excited to see more of them in the pipeline and intend to grab quite a few.

I have started another retro-read of sorts as well. To take a break from just running a singular title, I am tackling Fear Itself because 1.) I missed it the first time around and 2.) We are finishing the Heroclix event and I am interested to see where the concepts stemmed from. I will probably update my thoughts on the series once I have completed it. I am reading all of the tie-ins as well so it may take awhile (it is over 100 books).

Alright, as stated I grabbed four books this week:

All-New X-Men #17
All-New X-Men Special #1
Marvel Knights Spider-Man #1
Superior Foes of Spider-Man #4

I will get reviews up as quickly as possible. Until then, happy reading comic book fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment