Friday, May 17, 2013

Weekly pulls for 05/15/13

This is going to be one of those rare weeks in which I do not have a whole lot to say on my weekly pulls blog post. Not a whole lot happened really. I will be participating in the final round of the "No Man's Land" Heroclix tournament tomorrow and will probably place somewhere toward last. I am also debating picking up some new pieces in relation to Fear Itself which just hit the shelves on Wednesday...

Other than that, the only thing that happened this week is that we had to postpone recording The Panel Scanners episode 11 due to Darren being ill. It isn't a huge deal but I was definitely looking forward to it. If you have not taken a listen to our budding show, follow the link that I just posted and give us a listen and feedback. We are trying to get better and we can't do that without fans.

On to the five books that I pulled this week:

Age of Ultron #8
Cable and X-Force #8
Gambit #12
Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #23
Wolverine and the X-Men #29

While flipping through my books I just saw that the back cover of AoU #8 was bent...frick. Oh well...reviews are to follow. Until then, happy reading comic book fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment