Friday, May 24, 2013

Weekly pulls for 05/22/13

We are coming down to the final month of Age of Ultron and I am still a bit meh about the whole situation. I feel as if it has been dragged out and fluffed to a point that wasn't necessary. I really do hope that the conclusion is something special or I may have to bow out of the next Marvel event or two (that would include Infinity). I suppose only time will tell.

Other than that this week in comics was the normal pull of the normal stuff. I did get the chance to finally record episode 11 of The Panel Scanners with Darren and Jonny but it has yet to be posted. Follow the link if you want to catch up on some episodes and by the time you click it the new episode may be there to tantalize your eardrums.

I suppose I may as well jump into my books since I have very minimal to say...

A + X #8
Fearless Defenders #4 AU
Scarlet Spider #17
The Superior Spider-Man #10
Uncanny Avengers #8 AU
Uncanny X-Men #6
X-Men Legacy #11

A little bit of a larger pull for a lighter week on comic book news. Perhaps next week I will have more exciting things to share with all of you. Until then and until I can get my reviews up, happy comic book reading my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment