Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Weekly pulls for 05/29/13

This week was  knee-jerk surprise for me. I was standing in my local comic shop with my normal pulls in my hands when I saw Brian Wood and Olivier Coipel's X-Men #1. I had my limit for the month already so I decided to finally drop Gambit. I was losing my allegiance to the title and really had been finding it lacking as of late. Maybe the Cajun charm had run its course or maybe the story had just grown stale, but it felt time to try something new. I will get into that book with my reviews.

Other than that it was a fairly standard day in the comic shop. I had five books in my hand, a new title included and was ready to head home:

Avenging Spider-Man #21
Uncanny X-Force #5
Venom #35
Wolverine and the X-Men #30
X-Men #1

Not a ridiculously long list and no Age of Ultron made me pretty happy. I will try my best to get reviews up quickly but there are no promises. I can't seem time to do anything these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment