Friday, December 7, 2012

Avenging Spider-Man #15

Writer: Cullen Bunn
Art: Gabriele Dell'Otto
Color Art: Dommo Aymara
Letterer: Joe Caramagna
Publisher: Marvel Comics (Dan Buckley)
Price: $3.99
Release Date: December 05th, 2012

Still in the Savage Land, still kicking dinosaurs in the face with the help of Moon-Boy and Devil Dinosaur! I think the team-ups is why my comic store owner was trying to talk me out of this book but I have to stand by my choice that this is just fun to read. There is no main tie to a storyline, there is just Spidey hanging with someone he knows webbing things up to get stuff done. I think it is a nice way to break up the normal flow of my other books.

On that, this was a fun issue. Spidey fights his way through the Savage Land to help free the dinosaurs that were being used as science experiments as well as his friends from Horizon Labs. There is a lot of fighting, a lot of dinosaurs and an appearance from Brainchild. As I say nearly every month, pick this up for a fun read. If you missed last month's issue you may want it because this is the second part of that. Regardless, it is worth it just to see some miscommunication between Moon-Boy and Spidey...I chuckled a few times and slid this book back into its bag with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment