Friday, March 22, 2013

Cable and X-Force #6

Writer: Dennis Hopeless
Artist: Salvador Larroca
Colorist: Frank D'Armata
Letterer: Joe Sabino
Publisher: Marvel Comics (Dan Buckley)
Price: $3.99
Release Date: March 20th, 2013

I find it hard to believe that we are already six issues into this book. I am glad to see a little bit more of Colossus in this book and I like the way that Wolverine handled him when he turned himself in. The sad thing is that he is probably going to be in court for murder and not for the cosmic stuff he also wants to find a way to make up for. Poor guy...at least Domino is into him, right?

I am surprised to see Boom-Boom in this title. I can't remember the last time she was actually utilized in a Marvel book but I suppose she fits. She does feel a little tacked onto the team but she does well enough to help Domino break into the prison I am interested to see what is going on with the thing they are breaking out...tick tick....

Lastly, Forge and Cable are up to something big too. I guess they have to get to space somehow to take care of his vision. That is opening up a lot more questions for me which is what this title has been for me so far, a lot of questions. That said, I am starting to actually enjoy it and am becoming connected to the characters. Plus, I want to see what the conversation that is starting on the last page will lead to. I will be staying on for a while longer because these X-books so far have been something great. If Cable and X-Force picks up its pace a little more I will easily say that the X-books have my full attention...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment