Friday, March 22, 2013

Weekly Pulls for 03/20/13

This is the first week in three that I haven't had an issue of Age of Ultron waiting for me and I was actually a little sad. I know that we haven't been getting a ton of story so far but I seem to be getting attached. I want to see how the heroes get out of their dilemma and how and where this fits into the normal Marvel NOW world. I am also intrigued by this version of Spider-Man because I cannot for the life of me get the feeling that he is Otto.

Other than that it was a pretty standard week. I have been insanely busy at work so I haven't had much time to do any industry stuff and we still don't have the newest episode of The Panel Scanners on our site so there isn't a ton to share. I do want to mention that my reading of the full run of Amazing Spider-Man is going well BUT I am starting to have problems with issues not connecting due to other Spidey titles going on at the same time. I am also sad to see that only two issues of Maximum Carnage happened in ASM and am tempted to read the whole thing anyhow. It was hard to be a Spidey fan in the 90's.

My pull list was fairly standard this week. I grabbed five new issues of my ongoing titles:

All-New X-Men #9
Cable and X-Force #6
Deadpool #6
Superior Spider-Man #6
Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #21

I will try to get reviews up this weekend but there are no promises. They may have to wait until some time next week or even the following weekend due to this being the last week of school before Spring Break and I am one busy teacher. Until then, happy reading my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment