Thursday, March 7, 2013

Uncanny X-Force #2

Writer: Sam Humphries
Penciler: Ron Garney
Inkers: Danny Miki w/ Scott Hanna
Colorists: Marte Gracia w/Israel Gonzalez and Wil Quintana
Letterer: Cory Petit
Publisher: Marvel Comics (Dan Buckley)
Price: $3.99
Release Date: February 27th, 2013

"Gimme Shelter"
 
After reading Remender's run on Uncanny X-Force I am finding a bit more enjoyment with this title. The main part for me was I was incredibly confused as to who Fantomax was and why it was such a big deal he was kissing a female look alike of himself at the end of the first issue....now I know.

Other than that bit, the fight between Psylocke and Spiral was enjoyable to watch. The two of them have such a momentous past that it seems fitting. I have heard rumor that Spiral will be a main character in this series and I am interested as to how she becomes part of the team. I am assuming it is going to have something to do with Bishop battling them.

What is going on with Bishop anyhow? I know he made a few enemies with the Hope situation in the past but there seems to be a level of forgiveness. Why does it seem that he has lost his mind? The questions that surround him is what is going to keep me reading. I have a lot of faith with this book especially since all of the other X-books are so solid right now. I hope I am not disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment