Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Weekly Pulls for 2/27/13

Well this entry is super late...matter of fact it is the week after my pulls. It is truly funny how life can get in your way sometimes isn't it? I do want to say that the reasons for my delay were necessary and I am going to try my best to scatter my reviews from last week and this week over the next handful of days so that by Saturday I will be totally caught up.

Reason #1 for the delay. On comic book day (2/27) I spent the evening recording a couple episodes of the podcast to play catch up. Hopefully within the next couple days episode #9 will hit the website for everyone to enjoy.

Reason #2 is I was busy with my teaching stuff and with my friends. It happens, I am human and some people like me I suppose. That ended with me needing to just rest and spend time with my wife over the weekend which got me to today where I am taking part of my lunch break to write this entry.

As for comics...oh man did it make up for the previous few weeks on quantity. I walked out of my shop with an astounding eight books which I was not expecting. My understanding is I am expecting at least another six or more this week. Age of Ultron isn't going to remedy this so I suppose I am bit happy no one left me with any recommendations last week when I asked.

Anyhow, enough of my ramblings. Here is the list of doom from last week:

Avenging Spider-Man #17
Gambit #9
Guardians of the Galaxy #.1
Hawkeye #8
Uncanny Avengers #4
Uncanny X-Force #2
Uncanny X-Men #2
X-Men Legacy #6

As you can see there is a lot here and I just got to read some of them last night. Reviews will follow in due time...until then, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment