Friday, March 8, 2013

Weekly Pulls for 03/06/13

Finally I am getting caught up on my posts! I am sorry to my readers out there that actually try to read my posts weekly, it has been a hectic few weeks. My life has been out of control busy and I have been experiencing some pretty serious insomnia. I actually took today off of work to see what was wrong with me and to catch up on some incredibly needed sleep. Now that I feel a bit rested, I figure it is time for me to catch you all up on what I have been reading this week.

First I would like to mention that the newest podcast of The Panel Scanners is up on our website and I am growing more and more proud of the work we are doing as a trio. I am starting to see the true merit of doing it every month and hell, it is a ton of fun. If you haven't given us a listen yet, please do! I'd love to hear some feedback in the near future as to thing we can discuss and maybe even pointers on how to be a better received podcast.

This week in comics was also interesting. Marvel fans got their first takes of what The Age of Ultron is bringing to us and it really seems like Brian Michael Bendis is writing Marvel. Within the titles I am reading he is writing a lot of them: Guardians of the Galaxy, All-New X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man, The Age of Ultron and I am sure there is more. I find it hard to believe someone is writing that much and the more surprising part is it is all good. Kind of shocking huh?

Anyhow, my pull list was a tad shorter this week than last. I "only" picked up six books. There is much to say about them and it will follow this post. As I said, there are six new books this week:

A + X #5
Age of Ultron #1
All-New X-Men #8
Cable and X-Force #5
The Superior Spider-Man #5
Venom #32

That is all I have for now. Check back in a little bit and I should have my comments on those books posted. Until then, happy reading out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment