Saturday, March 16, 2013

Weekly pulls for 03/13/13

Another lovely week in comics and I must say it was a busy one. Well, not necessarily the week of comics but my week. I am really liking the fact that my life keeps getting more busy but the days aren't getting any longer. I am so happy that I have found comics again in my adult years because there is nothing more relaxing than laying in bed at night and reading through the most recent issue of Spider-Man or X-Men. It is a form of release that is hard pressed to get anywhere else. I know it can be argued that books can do much the same but they are missing the key element of visual art. I am not slamming books, I am an English teacher and I LOVE reading novels, but comics give me something that books never could.

Anyhow, this week was another relatively heavy week. I think that my average book pulls will be around five until Age of Ultron has come full circle. I think that is the worst part of these cross over events, there are just too many comics to read and purchase and a lot of them aren't really necessary. Who knows though, perhaps with Marvel's choice to make AU comics to pair with the main book of this series they will be more necessary (I am sure this is wishful thinking on my part).

I suppose there isn't any other pressing musing on my part for now so onto the pulls:

Age of Ultron #2
Avenging Spider-Man #18
Uncanny X-Men #3
Wolverine and the X-Men #26
X-Men Legacy #7

There was a lot of good reading there and reviews will follow. Until then, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment