Friday, November 9, 2012

Scarlet Spider #11

Writer: Chris Yost
Pencils: Reilly Brown and Khoi Pham
Inks: Tom Palmer
Colors: Edgar Delgado
Letters: Joe Caramagna
Publisher: Marvel Comics (Dan Buckley)
Price: $2.99
Release Date: November 07, 2012

"Minimum Carnage Part 4: Kill Carnage"

FINALLY a decent Carnage fight in this series. I was waiting for it and there looks like there are more to come. I love how gritty and violent Kaine and Flash are being forced to be during this. I have to admit, the first couple issues had me worried but this issue is really relieving that feeling. There is obviously a lot going on and it is so good to see two of my favorite heroes stuck in the middle of it.
In this issue we finally get to meet the guy who is trying to control Carnage and the man whole feels he can kill God. We also learn a bit more about the Microverse, important things...you know...like if it gets destroyed so does the world that surrounds it (our universe). It seems that Kaine and Flash's job is a lot more important than they originally thought.

The final page of this issue shows how serious and out of control this series is going to end up. I am expecting a lot of fighting, a lot of violence and at least one major decision happening in the next issue of Venom. I would be lying if I said I wasn't pretty excited to see how this thing ties together in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment