Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekly pulls for 04/24/13

Wow this is late late late late this week! I apologize for the delay but life is a bit hectic as I said in my previous post. This weekend my lovely wife ran in the Akron Color Run which was a bit of fun and I was covered in colored powder. It was an interesting experience and I am considering trying to do it next year but don't tell the lady, she may get her hopes up. On the same day I also had a Heroclix draft tournament which was interesting and gave me a chance to see how much I have learned playing the game in the past handful of months. I must be getting better, I went 2-1.

Other than that I have been a little nervous about tackling the immense amount of reviews that will accompany this entry this week. I initially thought that there was going to be some AoU and was relieved to see that there wasn't a single AU issue released this week but then realized that even without that I had a massive eight book pull. Granted, I was excited about the issues that weighed in my hand (not as excited about the price-tag) and couldn't wait to read them but didn't even have the opportunity until Friday night. As I said earlier, my weekend was swamped and today was the first day I have actually had the chance to start this run of reviews.

So, the eight books that have now graced my comic box are as follows:

A+X #7
Gambit #11
Guardians of the Galaxy #2
Scarlet Spider #16
Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #22
Uncanny Avengers #7
Uncanny X-Men #5
Wolverine and the X-Men #28

I hope this is the only week I fall this far behind but life is really starting to catch up to me. The remaining reviews should follow quickly but until then, happy reading comic book lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment