Friday, April 19, 2013

Weekly pulls for 4/17/13

It is hard to believe that it is already time to review books again. I am looking forward to when my books go back to a normal level of pulls (also known as when AoU ends) so that this isn't as arduous of a task. Regardless, for the handful of readers I have out there I don't want to let you down. I also would like for you all to get the word out about this blog! I have lost a few readers (and I know this is my fault) I assume to my lackluster posts there for a while. I had a lot going on and it was hard to bring myself to keep the blog up to date but I felt obligated. I don't want to feel just obligated to write and I have started to get the feeling of desire to do it back so my posts should have more of the feeling that they did when I started this about a year ago.

I also think that part of the reason my readership is falling is due to my ramblings on my weekly pull blogs. I am sorry for that but that is just how I roll. I need some place to just ramble and this seemed as good a place as any ESPECIALLY due to the content of my rants sticking to that of comics rather than politics, world goings on or anything like that.

So, I ask a simple favor of those of you that are still reading this, please let others know. I love discussing comics and I love reading them. Also, start leaving some comments again. I haven't had a chance to chat with a random stranger on the internet in what feels like ages! Lastly, don't forget about the podcast over here to hear more of the great discussions between people that enjoy reading comics. Anyhow, thank you for those of there out there reading this now. I appreciate your support and I hope that you enjoy reading the blog half as much as I do writing it.

Now, onto the title of this page. My pulls for the week were another solid six:

Age of Ultron #6
Cable and X-Force #7
The Superior Spider-Man #8
Venom #34
Wolverine and the X-Men #27 AU
X-Men Legacy #9

Reviews are to follow as always. Until then comic book fans, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment