Saturday, October 13, 2012

Scarlet Spider #10

Writer: Chris Yost
Pencils: Khoi Pham w/ Reilly Brown
Inks: Tom Palmer w/ Chris Sotomayor
Colors: Delgado & Soto
Letters: Joe Caramagna
Publisher: Marvel Comics (Dan Buckley)
Price: $2.99
Release Date: October 10th, 2012

"Minimum Carnage Part 2: Inner Space"

After a quick refresher of Minimum Carnage Alpha #1 we jump right into Flash and Kaine not really getting along too well. It is concerning to see that Flash isn't as in control of the symbiote as he thought...maybe it is the fact that Carnage is around that is causing it...who knows?

After the initial "I don't want to work with you!" moments the readers finally get to dive into the Prometheus Pit which leads to Inner Space and the once again separated Flash and Kaine. So far it isn't going well and there seems to be some sort of war going on within Inner Space that the two Spiders got themselves involved with. 

It is still incredibly unclear as to who Carnage's little friends are but it is clear that they wanted him for his murderous intents. I am just still very confused as to what is going on inside Inner Space and in reality how this is going to come to a close. Then again, this is only the second issue of a six part series and there is a lot to be excited for. I just need to control myself, realize that I may have over-hyped this a bit and that it is still quite good. Next week we will get more Minimum Carnage in Venom #26. I have high hopes that I will be able to catch up and that I will start to understand the why by the time I close its pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment